Rattus Norvegicus
-
Changing.....
The world is changing and I seem to be changing too. I dislike dogs, right? Only today I was left in charge of a dog that doesn't know me and it…
-
Tyger Fierce
In Autumn 1703 a travelling meagerie arrived in Malmesbury. It's people took rooms in a local inn and the caged animals were kept in the inn…
-
Malmesbury Abbey 2
The interior of the Abbey is as grand as any cathedral- there just not a whole lot of it At the east end the arch, which was once the arch that…
- Post a new comment
- 20 comments
- Post a new comment
- 20 comments
-
Changing.....
The world is changing and I seem to be changing too. I dislike dogs, right? Only today I was left in charge of a dog that doesn't know me and it…
-
Tyger Fierce
In Autumn 1703 a travelling meagerie arrived in Malmesbury. It's people took rooms in a local inn and the caged animals were kept in the inn…
-
Malmesbury Abbey 2
The interior of the Abbey is as grand as any cathedral- there just not a whole lot of it At the east end the arch, which was once the arch that…