||[May. 22nd, 2009|02:01 pm]
Things I can hear if I sit still and concentrate:|
1. The continuing hum of the computer and its monitor.
2. The intermittent rat-a-tat-tat of the computer talking to itself.
3. Traffic noise- distant and erratic. It's been raining- so cars go by with a swish.
4. The pulsing of three electric clocks.
5. An occasional muffled thud from next door.
6. Once- the musical chime of next door's telephone.
7. Birds going squawk, squawk, squawk in the garden.
8.The creaking of my leather belt as I breathe in and out.