||[Sep. 9th, 2005|12:59 pm]
mumm tagged me to list my seven favourite songs.|
If I were really honest the list would look like this....
1. Wouldn't it be Lovely- Lerner and Lowe
2. The Street where you Live- Lerner and Lowe
3. I'm Getting Married in the Morning- Lerner and Lowe.
4. O Susanna- Stephen Foster.
5 My Old Kentucky Home- Stephen Foster
6 Greensleeves- Anon
7. London Pride- Noel Coward
...because these are the sort of songs I (attempt to) sing in the shower.
Or else it would consist entirely of medieval songs and traditional folk-songs- because that's what I mainly listen to.
But I suppose I should play by the implied rules and so the list is going to wind up looking like this.
1. Hey Jude- The Beatles
2. Waterloo Sunset- The Kinks
3. The River- Bruce Springsteen
4. Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division
5. Tender- Blur
6. Not Dark Yet- Dylan
7. All these Things That I've Done- The Killers.
I'm not going to tag any of you guys, but if you want to take up the challenge, feel free.