The North side of the castle with a giant sundial in the foreground
This bust of John Flamsteed, the first astronomer royal, is left over from the period (1957-88) when the Castle housed the Greenwich Royal Observatory.
The Folly, built by an early 20th century owner in the style of a Georgian townhouse, is only one room deep. It sits in a clearing of the woods beside a large pond.
The bluebell woods