Tony Grist (poliphilo) wrote,
Tony Grist
poliphilo

Mushrooms

There are lots of mushrooms in the fields- and I look at them and see a free dinner going to waste. I asked Matthew if he knew the difference between an edible mushroom and a poison one and he told me about eating a dish of field mushrooms prepared by someone who was supposed to know what they were doing and then noticing that the faces of the people around him had started to melt. The symptoms persisted for three months- and included a permanent migraine.  Oddly enough, the person who prepared the mushrooms- and ate them too- suffered no ill effects.

OK- point taken. 
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments